Vitrex latex-free examination gloves are a cost effective solution for healthcare professionals. They offer tensile strength and comply with the requirements of the BS EN 455 tests, surpassing standards for water tightness, force at break tests and other physical properties.
Vitrex gloves are also a proven and effective barrier against viral and bacterial penetration, having been tested against ASTM Method F 1671. Whilst providing vital protection and strength, the soft feel and well conforming design of Vitrex gloves ensures both patient and professional comfort.
• Hypoallergenic, latex-free material to minimise risk of patient reaction.
• High tensile strength with a soft feel and well conforming design.
• Tested and proven to be an effective barrier to viral and bacterial penetration.
• Available both for purchase or to be prescribed from a pharmacy.
• Wound management.
• Catheterisation procedures.
• General examination.
At Chemist Connect our delivery service is quick, affordable and efficient.
Our standard Ireland delivery charge is FREE for all orders over €40.
For orders under €40 it is only €4.95 for Standard Ireland delivery
If you have any queries regarding your delivery our customer service team can be contacted to help you with any questions you may have.
We understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the product.
If this is the case then you can return any unwanted items within 28 days for a refund or replacement. This applies as long as items are unused and are returned with the original undamaged packaging.
* For full details please navigate to our dedicated return page.